Solomon 2nd Mix Radio 1

Meet Solomon again. He is another electronic DJ who is providing great sounds on the circuit.
This mix is like Steve Lawler previous mix one from the Pete Tong show.
http://youtu.be/aM9xj418sfQ

I spelt his name wrong again is Solomun with a ü. Hope this as good as his last mix shared here.
A lot of the mixes I do not always get chance to listen too. I always come back though and have a nice listen.
Be sure to wear headphones when listening loud so as not to upset your neighbourhood and remember: good music is contagious.
If you can spread the love please there is bound to be a heap of your followers on Twitter who will want to listen to this a little bit later on.
Facebook is another place. I not mind you copy and pasting to other blogs though please leave link and reference I no worried about no follow links too just do the honourable thing, Copyscape in the house.
Perhaps share with a picture of you wearing big headphones to show you enjoy every minute.
Here I am on Google @robbwindow
Here is Solomun on Google +Solomun

Popular Posts